Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

  1. What to do for an accident if the office is closed?
What to do for an accident if the office is closed?

You have several options to report a claim in the event the office is closed.  If the accident is minor, you could always wait until regular business hours.

Option 1)  Call the Insurance Companies Toll free number which is listed on your auto insurance Auto ID card.

Option 2)  Go to the Website of your auto insurance company, most will allow you to submit a claim directly on line.

Option 3) Contact your Agent at his home.  If you don't have the contact number, be sure to get it from the office in the event it is not listed in a phone directory.  Many times the phone is a cellular phone and will not be listed.

Option 3)  Leave a message on the Agency answering machine.

If there is a serious injury or your vehicle is not driveable, it is always best to contact your insurance company directly.  This be the quickest way to set a up claim.


Back to Top